|Izu Imaihama Onsen Ryokan Kokoro Nodoka|
|109 Midaka, Kawazu Town, Kamo County, Shizuoka Prefecture|
|By car from Numazu IC via Shuzenji 1 hour 40 minutes On train by Atami 75 minutes by IZUKYU 5 minutes on foot from Imaihama-Kaigan Station|
Overnight Stay Plan
To the accommodation plan page
- Izu's Seafood Three Major Tastes "Japanese Spiny Lobster" "Awabi" "Kimme Tain"! 【Popular 29(Difficulty)Plan】
- 【Fishing / Golf / Diving & Hot Spring Fun Leisure plan】Check in till 21 o'clock! One-day hot spring bathing with breakfast!
- 【Approximately 10,000 yen(ALL Tax included)Plan(One day per day Weekday only)】Ri Big Funamori of Izu Shun'irodori local fish, With a kimme sea bream steak!
- ★Limited to Weekdays★Dinner is not at all worrying but relaxing room meals☆A toast with gold eye stew + akogoshino sake☆
Information on traffic
To the traffic information page
Customer favorable! Izu Imaihama Onsen Here is a Kokoro Nodoka to recommend
- No. 1, Illuminations shining, Chatter hot spring open-air bath!When you press "Button" in open-air bath, romantic illumination shines under the water surface.
Because you can use for private use, you can relax and enjoy hot springs with your family / couple
It is a popular bath.
☆★Please relax the moment that remains in the memories★☆
- Second place, cuisine sticking to local seasonal ingredientsIzu is a treasure trove of rich foods including seafood and mountain cookies.In the sea you can taste kimme sea bream, Japanese Spiny Lobster, abalone and in the mountain the cypress of wasabi and wild boar.The picture is boiled in the form of Izu specialty kimme sea bream!
- No. 3, the Pacific Ocean from the room and the Izu Seven IslandsYou can overlook the Pacific Ocean from most of the rooms in the hotel.
If the weather is okay, you can also see Izu Seven Islands!